Ciao a tutti! My name is Urmi. I am a polyglot who can speak 4.5 languages including Italian, English, Bengali, French, and Spanish with some intermediate level. I received my education in Italy where my focus was studying languages. I got my Bachelor's Degree in Finance in Canada. I like teaching Italian in my free time and spreading my love for languages
Available in days
days after you enroll
- How to Greet in Italian - I Saluti! (Part 1) (6:08)
- How to say Good Bye in Italian - I Saluti (Part 2) (4:47)
- 5 Most Common Expressions - Espressioni Comuni in Italian (5:36)
- How to Order Food and Drinks in Italian with the verbs Potere e Volere (13:22)
- The Most Common Ways of Saying " How are you?" in Italian (2:41)
Everyday Expressions & Vocabulary
What is the first thing you say when you go to an Italian coffee shop? " Un caffe' per favore!".
What do Italians like to eat for breakfast? "Un cornetto alla marmellata"
In this course, you will learn about the typical Italian culture, traditions, and habits so that if you ever get to travel there, you will give "una bella figura" (give a good impression)
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription